The Sennheiser MKH 30 is a condenser microphone with figure-of-eight pick-up pattern. Particularly suited to soloists and small instrumental groups. Can also serve as an ‘S’ microphone in MS stereo applications as well as a support microphone.
The symmetrical transducer design of the MKH 30 produces an unusually wide and smooth frequency response. As a support microphone it is particularly useful in the effective suppression of sounds from adjacent sound sources.
– High rejection of lateral sounds
– Exceptionally low inherent self-noise
– Symmetrical transducer technology ensures extremely low distortion
– Transformerless and fully floating balanced output
– Switchable roll-off filter to compensate for proximity effects at a distance of approx. 0.5 m
– Switchable pre-attenuation
– Black, anodised light metal body