Simply plugs in via XLR onto microphones, connecting wirelessly with the Sennheiser G3 Receiver range. Could be used with handheld mics for live or location recording.
Note: batteries included on request for additional fee.
After something a bit more swish? Try our Lectrosonics HME01!
- Sturdy metal housing
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Operates on 2 standard AA batteries